Saturday, July 5, 2008

Upate finally!

I keep telling myself I really need to keep up with this blog, and well life gets in the way LOL!
I took Anna to Eastlake tonight and she had an absolute blast!! I swear that child could not get out of her stroller fast enough so she could dance. She certainly has the right name that's for sure because I can remember my Mom liked to dance just as much, especially if it was for the New Year's Parade on Broad Street. The pictures are really blurry though because my camera is ancient and a piece of you know what! Oh well, at least I got some pictures though. Oh, and of course after all that dancing Anna fell asleep and slept right through the fireworks. She woke up after they were finished!






I hope everyone who lives here in America had a wonderful holiday weekend! And God bless all those who have served our country and those who currently serve our country!

No comments: