Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No Sleep!

Ahhh another night of fun-filled insomnia. NOT! I should try to sleep again because getting up at 6:30 a.m for work with only an hour or two of sleep is so not fun.
I did edit my last post though. I forgot and added a couple of layouts twice. Ahhh, fibrofog strikes again!
I'm doing a circle journal for a great bunch of ladies on a thread I belong to at Scrapbook.com, just thought I would share them here. It's not the usual circle journal though where you end having to send an entire album. I like this idea because we're making 2-page layouts for each person using the theme they have chosen. This way we all end up with an album full of awesome layouts from our friends.
For someone who does not like to have her picture taken I have to scrap an awful lot of photos of myself LOL! I'm not even half way done either! YIKES! I really, really need to come up with another photo. Heck, maybe I'll give in and actually put on make-up. I normally wear minimal make-up, never really been into it. I'm not exactly a spring chicken at 46 years old though and I'm definitely needing something LOL!



















No comments: